we look forward to your visit and we ask you to help us protect your and our health by behaving responsibly!
• From Monday, August 17th 2020, it is possible to take swabs to COVID19 for foreign citiziens in the Mali Lošinj branch of the Teaching Institute for Public Health (Dominika Skopinića 4, Mali Lošinj).
• The price of the swab is 698,21 kn and it can be paid only in cash.
NOTE FOR HOLIDAYS:
Swabs will be taken: 21.12, 22.12, 23.12. & 28.12, 29.12., 30.12.
Swabs will NOT be taken: 24.12, 25.12, 26.12 & 31.12.2020.
• Testing is done in the morning (8:00 - 9:00 a.m.) on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
• Medical report is delivered by e-mail.
• It will not be possible to take swabs on holidays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
• The ferry service is operating according to schedule.
• Face masks are mandatory on public transport, in healthcare facilities, shops and other service facilities, and recommended in all enclosed spaces.
• The size of the events held in the area of Mali Lošinj has been adjusted in line with the measures proposed by the National Civil Protection Authority. The full list is available at the following link.
To make it easier for you to enter and stay in Croatia, please choose your language and proceed to filling out the form on Enter Croatia web site.