we look forward to your visit and we ask you to help us protect your and our health by behaving responsibly!
The new Decision on the temporary ban and restriction of crossing border crossings is in effect from April 1st 2021. THE DECISION IN CROATIAN LANGUAGE
The Republic of Croatia allows all travellers arriving to the Republic of Croatia from one of the EU/EEA Member States (regardless of citizenship) that are not on the so-called green list to enter the country with:
1. A negative PCR test or rapid antigen test for COVID-19 not older than 48 hours (counting from the time of taking the swab to the arrival at the border crossing).
! - In the case of a rapid antigen test and a stay of more than 10 days in the Republic of Croatia, the traveller must repeat the test by the tenth day from the date of issue of that test. - !
2. A vaccination certificate for persons who have received a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine more than 14 days ago. Exceptionally, in the case of a single-dose vaccine, a certificate of receipt of a single dose if the dose was received more than 14 days before the date of crossing the state border.
3. A certificate confirming that the person has recovered from COVID-19 infection after previously receiving a positive PCR or rapid antigen test, where this certificate is valid no earlier than the eleventh day from the date of the receipt of the positive test and no later than 180 days from the day of the first positive test.
4. Taking a PCR or rapid antigen test for COVID-19 immediately upon arrival in the Republic of Croatia (at own expense), with the obligation of self-isolation until a negative result is received. If unable to take the test, the measure of self-isolation is assigned for a period of ten (10) days.
- Third-country nationals will be allowed to enter the Republic of Croatia if they also meet one of the above four conditions of entry and additionally present a certificate that they have paid for accommodation in a hotel or a camp, a private accommodation owner, on a rented vessel or in any other form of tourist accommodation, or that they own a house or a vessel in the Republic of Croatia.
- NOTE: According to the new regime of entry into the Republic of Croatia, children under the age of seven travelling accompanied by a parent/guardian are exempted from presenting a negative test result and from self-isolation if parents/guardians have a negative PCR or rapid antigen test, a vaccination certificate or a certificate that they have recovered from COVID-19.
List of countries to which special epidemiological measures apply
Travellers from countries on the Croatian Institute of Public Health’s list of countries to which special epidemiological measures apply are required to:
1. Present a negative PCR test result not older than 48 hours, and are also assigned the necessary measure of mandatory self-isolation for 14 days;
2. The duration of self-isolation may be shortened if the person, at the earliest on the seventh day of self-isolation, at his own expense takes a PCR test for COVID-19 at the institution authorised to perform testing, and only if the test result is negative.
To make it easier for you to enter and stay in Croatia, please choose your language and proceed to filling out the form on Enter Croatia web site.
WITHIN THE AREA OF THE TOWN OF MALI LOŠINJ
• COVID-19 swab testing for both
Croatian citizens and foreign nationals is also available in the Mali Lošinj
branch of the Teaching Institute for Public Health (Nastavni zavod
za javno zdravstvo) (Dominika Skopinića 4, Mali Lošinj).
• The price of the swab test is HRK 490.00, payable only
• Testing is conducted on Mondays, Tuesdays,
Thursdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and the
results are received by email or in person at the local branch.
• Swab testing will not be provided on public holidays, Wednesdays, Saturdays
Before taking the test, please fill out the following FORM.
RAPID ANTIGEN TESTING
1. PRIMORJE-GORSKI KOTAR
COUNTY HEALTH CENTRE – MALI LOŠINJ BRANCH (DOM ZDRAVLJA PGŽ - ISPOSTAVA MALI
LOŠINJ), for testing
please send an email at: email@example.com.
The email should
include the following information:
– name and surname
– place and address of residence
– telephone number
We will contact you as soon as possible after receiving the email
to schedule the location and time of the test.
! – The test results are
available after 15 minutes and the price is HRK 150.00 (payable only in cash) –
2. SPECIALIST INTERNAL MEDICINE PRACTICE ANAMARIJA MARGAN ŠULC,
MD, MSc (SPECIJALISTIČKA INTERNISTIČKA ORDINACIJA MR.SC.DR. ANAMARIJA MARGAN
internal medicine specialist, Sunčana uvala 4, (Hotel Aurora), Mali Lošinj,
open every working day.
Please schedule your
appointment for testing at:
T. 051 / 667 -272 ;
098 259 592
E. firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
! – The test results are available after 15
minutes and the price is HRK 250.00 – !
SEROLOGICAL TESTS FOR DETECTING
1. SEROLOGICAL TESTING – IgG
and IgM at the Specialist
Internal Medicine Practice Anamarija Margan Šulc, MD, MSc (Specijalistička
internistička ordinacija mr.sc.dr. Anamarija Margan Šulc),
internal medicine specialist, Sunčana uvala 4, (Hotel Aurora), Mali Lošinj
Please schedule your appointment for
T. 051 / 667 -272 ; 098 259 592
E. firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
! – The test results are
available after 24 hours and the price is HRK 480.00 – !
2. SEROLOGICAL Igs TESTING –
– Testing is conducted at Krešimirova
– The test results are delivered to the specified email address on the same
working day and the price is HRK 130.00.
NOTES ABOUT THE DESTINATION:
• The ferry service is operating according to schedule.
• Face masks are mandatory on public transport, in healthcare facilities, shops and other service facilities, and recommended in all enclosed spaces.
• The size of the events held in the area of Mali Lošinj has been adjusted in line with the measures proposed by the National Civil Protection Authority. The full list is available at the following link.