The program will take place on the Argonaut, a Dehler – Optima 101 boat.
Length: 10.50 m, width: 3.40, draught: 1.80, displacement: 3,800 kg, ballast: 1,800 kg
Mainsail: 27 m2, Genoa sail: 23 m2
Maximum number of passengers: 8 persons
Envisaged tours: 2 hours - HRK 170 / person
Half-day trip: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Price: HRK 1,400
All-day trip: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Price: HRK 2,400
The sailing program includes:
in addition to a very suitable “warning” that sailing is very contagious and creates addiction…
- basic principles of sailing and movements of a sailboat, names and applications of the basic equipment, sailing techniques, an independent steering experience (with the help of the skipper)
- in addition to the basic message concerning the need to listen to the sea, the wind… and the silence… (and perhaps the dolphins) – a feeling that cannot be experienced in any other mean of transportation, except on a sailplane
- a feeling of freedom ensured by sailing and traveling without any specific destination or timeframe
- learning about maritime charts, orientation, basic rules of conduct during sailing, basic boat and crew safety rules, the basic and necessary equipment ensuring a safe and pleasant sailing experience
- information about the boat, the layout and comforts of its interior, as well as the style of living aboard a boat during several-day trips with the aim of encouraging clients to rent the boat for private sailing purposes, skipper training and sailing school
- basic information about the history of Lošinj, the Argonauts, Apsyrtus and Medea, the trail of amber, shipbuilding and seamanship, maritime studies, basic climatic features, research of A. Haračić, tourism development, current offer
- bathing on the islet of Koludarac enjoying the story about the Nautical Concert
- possible night sailing: the basics of astronomical navigation and information about the lighthouses and night sailing
- basic terms used in competition/regatta sailing: possibility of participating in the Lošinj Regatta
Aboard their sailboat, the Argonaut crew offers you a pleasurable experience of the primordial touch between the man and the sea, experienced by the sailors from the ancient times until the present day.The sea and the wind, the murmur of the waves and the roar of the wind, create a magical experience offered to you on a safe and reliable cruise boat, the Argonaut.
The skipper and his sailboat are waiting for you to take you sailing in the azure sea and ensure you a primordial experience.