Each month is dedicated to plants so here are the fragrant months:
• January and February will be characterised by lemons, oranges and tangerines,
• March by rosemary, eucalyptus and laurel,
• April is reserved for asparagus, Lošinj onion and borage,
• May will be characterised by sage, fennel and nettle,
• June by Spanish broom, lavender, immortelle and ribwort plantain,
• July bougainvillea, mint and bladder campion,
• August figs, oleander and loquat,
• In September, the fragrance program continues with days of jujube, grapes, Indian fig opuntia and rock samphire,
• October will be characterised by myrtle, strawberry tree, pomegranate and dandelion,
• November by olives, dog rose and quince,
• December by pine, agave and juniper.
Pause and feel the blend of the Mediterranean and medicinal plants with the pine-tree forest and sea aerosol.
Use aromatherapy in everyday life and tourism!