The tour includes:
• a walk along the narrow streets (kalice) of Lošinj
• a visit to the 18th-century square (pjacal) where the parish church of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located
a walk to the Mali Lošinj
town centre and a visit to the Augusta bay
• a walk along the Lošinj Captains Promenade
Tour start time - every Tuesday (until 15 October 2018):
• March - April - May - September - October, at 4 p.m.
• June - July - August, at 7 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours
Language: Croatian and English (German and Italian at request)
Meeting point: Lošinj's Fragrant Garden