The tour includes:
• a walk along the narrow streets (kalice) of Lošinj
• a visit to the 18th-century square (pjacal) where the parish church of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located
• a walk to the Mali Lošinj town centre and a visit to the Augusta bay
• a walk along the Lošinj Captains Promenade
Tour start time - every Tuesday (until 15 October):
• March - April - May - September - October, at 4 p.m.
• untill 15 June at 4 p.m.
• from 16 June - July - August, at 7 p.m.
*You need to make an appointment in advance.
*Not intended for groups.
Duration: 2 hours
Language: Croatian and English (German and Italian at request)