The Town of Mali Lošinj Tourist Board President
The Town of Mali Lošinj Tourist Board President is the Mayor of Mali Lošinj Ana Kučić, who is also President of the Assembly and Council of the Tourist Board.
Tourist Board President:
• represents the Tourist Board,
• summons and presides over the Tourist Board Assembly,
• summons and presides over the Tourist Board Council,
• organises, coordinates and harmonises the work and activities of the Tourist Board in accordance with the law and the Tourist Board’s Statute and Programme,
• ensures that the duties of the Tourist Board are performed in a legal and timely manner,
• establishes and maintains cooperation between the Tourist Board and other tourist boards and other entities with whom common interests are shared,
• prepares the meetings of the Tourist Board Assembly and Council,
• signs decisions and other documents adopted in the Assembly and Council meetings, performs other activities and works as prescribed in the acts of the of the Tourist Board Assembly and Council.
President of the Tourist Board of the Town of Mali Lošinj
Tourism Office Manager
Tourism Office Manager represents Mali Lošinj Tourist Board, organises and manages the work and operations of the office, implements decisions of the Council and, within the limits of the vested powers, is responsible for the operations of the Tourist Board and answers directly to the Tourist Board Council and the Tourist Board President.
Direktor Turističke zajednice Grada Malog Lošinja